Shipping and Cancellation Policy
- PinPack delivers free all over Pakistan.
- Mobile phones will be delivered which are available in stock.
- The mobile phones are usually delivered between 9 am to 6 pm. Monday to Saturday.
- PinPack provides a self-pick facility for customers residing in Rawalpindi and Islamabad.
- PinPack sends the tracking ID to the customer’s registered mobile number. So that he/she may be able to identify the status of their order.
- Customers are requested to sign the shipping form. With their name, signature, and CNIC number. So that it can reach them safely.
- PinPack uses secure payment gateways for online transactions. Once the payment is confirmed then the order will be processed.
What to do after receiving your order from PinPack?
The mobile phones are packed and sealed in perfect condition before it is dispatched to our customers. Here are guidelines to make it an ideal shopping experience:
- Please make sure the received box is in perfect condition. i.e it is not damaged or broken from any side.
- Please return the box, if it has a damaged seal. The customers should return the parcel to the rider. The PinPack will replace the package and deliver in the next few days.
- When the customer receives a box that is tampered with or missing a mobile phone. They should immediately report to customer service on 0332-7769769
Can The Customer Modify The Order?
Once the order is received. He/she cannot request a color change. When the Parcel is opened. The Pinpack will allow the color change. If the customer has not opened the parcel. In another case where the PinPack didn’t deliver the ordered color for the first time. Even then the customer will open and check. If he/she finds that it’s not the color they ordered. Then it also it can be returned to the courier company. PinPack will deliver the chosen color to the customer.
What Is The Process Of Canceling The Order by the Customer?
When the customer has placed the order. It can be canceled. The customer can call the customer representative on the PinPack Whatsapp number 0332-7769769. Or alternately on the helpline number 051-5730757. During the official working hours from 9 am to 6 pm Monday to Saturday.
Can PinPack Cancel The Order of the Customer?
The PinPack can exercise its right to cancel or reject the order in the following circumstances:
- If the ordered mobile phone is not available.
- Mistakes in the details of the order e.g. wrong address, mobile number.
- The description of the product is wrong.
- If the transaction is illegal or fraudulent or not authorized.
- The customer's mobile is switched off or unreachable.
- Extreme weather conditions.
- Riots etc.
The Pinpack will inform its customers about the approximate time of delivery for such cases.